Privacy and Disclaimer
Numbers Executive Recruitment complies with the Privacy Act (1998) and is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals we work with and understand the importance placed on the privacy of your personal information. Where you provide us with your personal information, in person, by email, through this website or through an advertisement hosted on a third party website, we will endeavour to ensure that your information remains private and is only used in accordance with this statement.
Personal Information Collected
Information that is collected and held by Numbers Executive will generally fall into the following categories;
- Personal information included within a candidates resume,
- Information obtained from and provided by candidates in connection with their application
- Information relating to candidates obtained from other sources in connection with their application and;
- Work performance information obtained during the course of a client or other business relationship.
Use of your personal information
The information supplied to us from a candidate perspective is for the purpose of placing you in a suitable position. We will not use your personal information without first seeking consent, unless authorised or required by law. When given your approval, your information may be disclosed to nominated prospective employers or other associated third parties.
Your personal information will generally be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- To determine your suitability for possible work
- To keep you informed of new developments that may be of interest to you
- To answer your enquires
- As a client, we may disclose your information (with your prior consent) to third parties who we have been commissioned to provide the services you have requested, such as psychometric evaluations or skills testing facilities.
Access to your personal information
You may request access to your information or request to update your personal information held at Numbers Executive Recruitment by contacting the Privacy Officer as outlined below. You may be asked to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where legally permitted to do so, the Privacy Officer may refuse your request and give you reasons for doing so.
You may also request that Numbers Executive stops using your information and contacting you and we will comply with your request. To make a privacy request, please contact: email@example.com
Numbers Executive is committed to ensure personal information held is kept secure, accurate & up to date. We do not accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or use of information sent or received via the internet. When using external links on this website, you should check their privacy provisions as we are unable to determine their privacy compliance. The information provided on this website is for use of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, or to be a substitute for, specific professional advice. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material in this publication can be accepted. Numbers Executive may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time, we suggest that you visit our website regularly to keep up to date with information.
Level 14, 50 Market Street
Melbourne, VIC 3000